Flowcrete’s projects, products and points-of-view have been using up a lot of printing press ink recently, as construction industry publications around the world have been covering our news and requesting information and editorials from our resin flooring experts!
If you’d like to catch up on some of the recent coverage or if you’d like to read some of the flooring advice that we’ve submitted to magazines, click on the links below.
- The latest HACCP International Food Safety Bulletin included an article on the increasing importance of HACCP compliance within the US food and beverage industry. The article quotes Flowcrete Americas’ Managing Director regarding the role the floor plays to ensuring compliance. http://tiny.cc/vz99ay
- In this month’s issue of Gulf Construction, Vik Vithlani advises on how to create car park decking that is resistant to both intense sunlight and flash floods –weather conditions that the Gulf region has witnessed very recently! http://tiny.cc/ku89ay
- Flowcrete Americas’ launch of its new BIM Content Library has proven a popular talking point and has been picked up by several publications including CoatingsPro (http://tiny.cc/s689ay) and Concrete Décor (http://tiny.cc/5589ay).
- Construction World took an in-depth look at India’s construction chemicals industry, drawing on the experience of Flowcrete India’s Managing Director M. Vivekanandan. http://ow.ly/4nrLCR
- Construction Review reported on the opening of Flowcrete East Africa, a new resin flooring business based in Nairobi, Kenya. http://tiny.cc/5m99ay
- Flowcrete Americas’ Managing Director Dave McNeece wrote an article for Food Quality and Safety on the importance of choosing the right floor finish for food and beverage producers. http://tiny.cc/np99ay
If you’d like to stay up to date with the latest Flowcrete news and advice why not sign up for our email newsletter?